The Warehouse Lead should have strong supervisory and leadership skills and will be required to guide a team of warehouse and yard personnel in the following:
- Oversight of an EOG owned and operated warehouse and/or yard operation consisting of inventory management, shipping, receiving, and logistics.
- Work closely with operations, field personnel and the supply chain purchasing team to maintain appropriate inventory levels, identify obsolete equipment and ensure all operational and field needs are met on time.
- Review bids related to trucking and warehouse projects.
- Review invoices for warehouse activity, logistics, inventory items, etc.
- Review purchase orders for some inventory items.
- Establish, enhance and maintain standard operating procedures for warehouse and yard functions.
- Lead and assist in cycle counts, annual inventory counts and reconciliations.
- Work with warehouse and division office personnel to ensure all appropriate documentation and systems related to inventory and warehouse activity are maintained and utilized.
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring for all warehouse and yard personnel.
- Develop a general understanding of accounting related to supply chain management within EOG.
- Ensure all warehouse and yard staff maintain necessary safety training and any personnel responsible for operating equipment are certified and equipped to do so safely.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Accounting or related fields is preferred, high school diploma or GED required. 5+ years of prior Oil & Gas experience is required, preferably in supply chain, materials or warehouse management. Prior experience with a service company, fabricator, supplier or other oil and gas operator is also beneficial. Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point, Outlook) and a good foundation in Excel is required. Must have a good driving record.
Position will be filled a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.