We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, role is responsible for the planning, budgeting and directing all activities and related functions of the warehouse operation.
- Responsibilities will include assisting the warehouse operations leadership on the layout planning, establishment of document files, preparation of required documents and reports, and provide direction to warehouse employees.
- Responsible for training and supervision of teams.
- Oversee performance of inventory management functions.
- Must be able to interface with customers and vendors.
- Two year degree plus 8 years of experience required.
- Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, knowledge and use of hand held scanners.
- This individual must be experienced in the operations of material handling equipment.
- Intermediate use of computer and applications required.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
E 1/2 Lot 3, Block 4, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 94672
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.