We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Under general supervision, responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products and inventory accuracy.
- Responsible for other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Job will also require the performance of other duties and activities as directed.
- High school diploma required; two year degree preferred.
- Two years of related experience in material handling required.
- Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck certification.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given
- their experience;
- additional job requirements; and / or
- business needs.
16548 Donwick Drive, Conroe, Texas, 77385, United States
Requisition Number: 157421
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.