Website Wasco Energy Coating Ptd Ltd
The HR Business Partner guides, manages and provides business support for the overall provision of the Human Resources functional areas for Europe operations. This includes HR Operations, Performance Management, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits.
- Consults with line management at the various business units and provide HR guidance.
- Oversees compensation & benefits including payroll and benefits packages.
- Manages recruitment activities, and provides advice, solutions and execution for employee.
- Ensures regulatory compliance for all the operating locations.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation to the operating locations accordance to their local requirements.
- Manages yearly HR budget exercises.
- Resolves complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance.
- Works with line management to identify training needs for employees.
- Monitors and executes performance management activities.
- Works with Divisional / Group HR on special projects, as and when required.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a HR Generalist. Related working experience with a combination of compensation & benefits, recruitment, training, employer relations & engagement, talent management, HR processes & procedures, payroll and benefit administration.
- Degree in Human Resource Management
Experience in bringing continuous improvement of HR practices.
- Experience in business partnering.
- Preferably with some experience in oil and gas sector.
Kindly be informed that, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.