Role: Weight Control Engineer
Contract: 12+ months
Our Client has a requirement for a Weight Control Engineer, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Basingstoke.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
• Experience in weight management of offshore structures.
• Strong experience of weight control gained from executed offshore projects through all project phases (Conceptual,
FEED, EPIC & De-commissioning).
• Detailed knowledge of weight control procedures and international weight management standards (ISO 19901-5).
• Proven implementation and management of weight control procedures & processes on major oil and gas projects.
• Multidiscipline experience required to manage interface with all project disciplines & suppliers.
• Experience of predicting expected weights from historic records
Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Flexibility and positive attitude to change
• Set-up, data acquisition and data entry processes for weight control database
• Experience in both new and brownfield offshore developments
• Self-motivated, tenacious
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Weight control Engineers looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.
Be the first to comment