1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
Job Title: Welder
Job Category: Operations (Offshore)
Rig Type: JackUp
Rig Name: West Ariel / West Cressida / West Leda
1.1 ROLE SUMMARY
Responsible for repairing, fabricating and modifying the rig as required and directed.
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
- Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
- That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
- Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
1.3 JOB SPECIFIC
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained.
- Ensure that structural repairs are done in accordance with applicable standards.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
1.4 EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
- That all relevant equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
- Sufficient stock of spare parts and materials required are maintained.
- As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices
- As per Seadrill training and competence directives
To apply for this job please visit seadrill.csod.com.