Missions and activities:
- Ensure that all parts of well operations are maintained in accordance with the company’s Well Integrity management system.
- Manage the Well Integrity Status Tool (WIST)
- Plan and deliver the annual well examination
- Identify efficiency gains to reduce company costs and increase productivity
- Participate in the Well Integrity planning process and identify any possible operational efficiency
- Write and revise intervention programs and work instructions
- Update the evolution of regulations and legislation concerning wells and their integrity
- Inform the wells team of any changes to ensure company compliance
- Communicate with the well team and collaborate together to share information on industry standards and efficiency
- 15 years of significant international experience in similar role
- Engineering degree
- Valid Well control certification
To apply for this job please visit altea-energy.com.