Wind Turbine Installation Supervisor – Vietnam
The WTG installation Supervisor will be responsible for all turbine Installation activities. This is a full-time on-site position that may cover several projects.
- site assists and advises the Customer to ensure mechanical and electrical and Inspections are performed in accordance with the installation Guidelines.
- Ensure the highest level of health and safety during installation operations at all times on the assigned wind farm.
- Troubleshoot and fix WTG installation issues.
- Perform wind turbine installation tasks as assigned. This includes proficient operation and use of tools (including but not limited to specialized calibration, hydraulic, power tools) and basic turbine equipment.
- Follow basic structured problem-solving process to complete troubleshooting and diagnostic tasks to include the use of diagnostic tools (hydraulic pressure gauge).
- Engineering degree
- Excellent English Communication Skills (Vietnamese is a plus)
- At least 3 years’ experience with installation and mechanical completion experience for wind turbines
- Must hold valid GWO BST
- Valid GWO Sea survival preferred
- Must Hold a Valid Visa and/or be based in country
Please note that due to travel and visa restrictions only candidates based already in Vietnam or holding a valid visa will be considered for this position.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.