WL Field Specialist
Fort Morgan – United States
The WL Field Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The WL Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform service.
- Prepare field deliverables.
- Remove and secure resources.
- Deploy and position resources.
- Prepare resources.
- Verify resources.
- Capture field data.
- Obtain customer acceptance of delivery.
- Evaluate and reconcile resources.
- Implement risk response.
- Prepare final job deliverables.
- Deliver and archive final job deliverables.
- Prepare job invoice supporting documentation.
- Verify and prepare resources at product line location.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Driver License is required for the role.
- Previous Wireline experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.