We are currently seeking both Mechanical Workpack Developers and Electrical & Instrumentation Workpack Developers who have extensive experience working on Oil & Gas construction and maintenance projects.
You will be an integral part of the campaign and preventative maintenance team for our major client.
This role offers great work/life balance. It will be Perth based with ad-hoc site visits.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years’ experience working on Oil & Gas maintenance and construction projects, with experience in development and management of Work Packs
- Ensure all ready for implementation approvals are obtained to meet deadlines
- Continuously improve the quality and accessibility of the work pack/ job card information up to and during the implantation phase
- Maintaining focus on schedule and have a working knowledge of project milestones
To be successful in this role:
- Trade Cert background
- Expert knowledge working on Oil & Gas maintenance and construction projects
- JDE and/or MOD’s exp.
- Reliable, dependable, and excellent communicator
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast paced functioning team
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.