What you can expect
We are looking for a working student (M/F/D) for one of our board members as soon as possible. You will gain exciting insights into our Wintershall Dea world:
- Supporting internal and cross-company projects and business within energy industry.
- Analysis of strategic topics and preparation of presentations and reports.
- Supporting the preparation of workshops and meetings on strategic topics and projects.
- Contribute to the further development of methods and tools.
What we expect
- Ongoing studies (already in the master’s program is an plus) with very good grades in the field of energy branches, economics or similar subjects and actively enrolled.
- Analytical and conceptual skills as well as good communication, presentation and social skills, effective across a broad spectrum of nationalities and cultures and ability to work in large teams.
- Enthusiasm for strategic, corporate cultural as well as energy policy issues.
- Confident handling of MS Office applications (especially PowerPoint) as well as experience with SharePoint and Teams etc.
- Commitment to adhere to health, safety and environmental protection practices as instructed by Company.
- Very good command of English language, written and spoken.
- Availability of at least six months.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging working environment.
- Networking and familiarization globally within the Company.
- Possibility to work mobile (from Germany) and fair payment from the first day onwards.
Wintershall Dea is Europeâ€™s leading independent natural gas and oil company with more than 120 years of experience as an operator and project partner along the entire E&P value chain. The company with German roots and headquarters in Kassel and Hamburg explores for and produces gas and oil in 13 countries worldwide in an efficient and responsible manner. With activities in Europe, Russia, Latin America and the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa), Wintershall Dea has a global upstream portfolio and, with its participation in natural gas transport, is also active in the midstream business.
As a European gas and oil company, we support the EU’s 2050 carbon neutrality target. As our contribution we have set ourselves ambitious targets: We want to be net zero across our entire upstream operations â€“ both operated and non-operated â€“ by 2030. This includes Scope 1 (direct) and Scope 2 (indirect) greenhouse gas emissions on an equity share basis. Wintershall Dea will also bring its methane emissions intensity below 0.1 per cent by 2025 and maintain zero routine flaring of associated gas in its operations. In addition, we plan to reduce emissions resulting from the use of hydrocarbons by applying CCS and low-carbon hydrogen technologies, potentially building up a business abating 20-30 million tonnes of CO2 per annum by 2040.
Wintershall DeaÂ was formed from the merger of Wintershall Holding GmbH and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG, in 2019. Today, the company employs around 2,500 people worldwide from almost 60 nations.
Contact: Alexa Michel
To apply for this job please visit careers.wintershalldea.com.