One of Spencer Ogden’s key clients who is a Tier 1 Oil and Gas service provider in Australia is looking for experienced trade assistants to support their workshop in Malaga.
This is an excellent entry level opportunity if you are looking to get into the Oil and Gas industry
- $35/hour + supperannuation
- Starting immediately
- Workshop based in Malaga, Perth
- 6 month initial contract with potential transfer to permanent upon completion
- Forklift Certificate required
- Rigging/Dogging Certificate preferred
- Assist in the rig up & down Casing and Tubing Running Equipment following TRS Work Instructions and procedures;
- assist in the performance of function checks of Casing and Tubing Running Equipment against with specified Work Instructions;
- Housekeeping / maintenance duties in a safe manner as directed by your supervisor
- Provide assistance to the Technical Support Team in regards to implementation and operational support in the areas of, but not limited to Stabberless Systems, Deepwater Handling Systems, Drill Pipe Tongs, Remote Locations Bucking Units, Mechanized Tubular Handling Systems, Mechanized Training.
In return you will receive:
- Weekly Pay + Superannuation on all hours worked
- Ongoing support from Spencer Ogden & access to exclusive opportunities in the future
- Experience working for one of the worlds largest oilfield service providers
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.