WS Field Specialist – WIS
Prudhoe Bay – United States
The WS Field Specialist – WIS is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The WS Field Specialist – WIS identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of specific experience as Coil Tubing Field Specialist.
- High School Diploma.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.