Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an Accountant for a 6-month contract to be based in Aberdeen, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Preparation and review of accurate financial results in line with reporting deadlines for group along with narrative to explain results.
- Responsible for preparation, reporting and reconciliations of sales and cost accruals.
- Completion of monthly KPI schedules on HFM.
- Assisting with the payroll process and liaising with appropriate agencies. Reconciliation and entry into the General Ledger ensuring appropriate allocation across projects.
- Responsible for accurate tax treatment of all financial transactions.
- Managing intercompany balances, reconciling and matching with group counterparties.
- Assist with the management of Debtors.
- Managing Accounts Payable.
- Managing Accounts Receivable, raising and issuing invoices to clients.
- Managing the use of credit cards.
- Vendor and contract management.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Fixed Asset register and running depreciation monthly.
- Assist with quarterly VAT Return.
- Provide financial support and advice to all Dutch companies within the Petrofac Group.
- Part or recently qualified is preferable but can also be qualified by experience.
- Extensive experience in a finance role.
- Industry experience is required.
- ERP experience essential, with knowledge of Hyperion, or other group reporting solutions is preferred.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.