Assembly Line Operator – Industrial Energy and Technology
Do you enjoy enhancing the performance and reliability of essential equipment?
Would you like to be part of a team that ensures the production of our energy products?
Join our cutting-edge Manufacturing team.
We are transforming the future of energy. In over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Take ownership for productivity.
As an Assembly Line Operator, you will perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line including Service Shops. Providing technical assistance in that specific manufacturing area for the development of new processes/products (testing of new equipment, training and process development).
As an Assembly Line Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating automated Test Jigs.
- Assembling, welding, marking, testing, cleaning, and packaging of products.
- Assisting with stock management and keeping.
- Assisting with dispatching of products.
- Acting as a technical consultant in a specific manufacturing area (welding, heat treat, machining, general manufacturing).
- General Housekeeping of the work area.
- Acting as a liaison for vendors (ordering and testing of supplies) as required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent level of education.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Production Technician.
- Demonstrate excellent experience within a production environment.
- Be a good team player and enjoy collaborating with others.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.