We have a current opportunity for a Civil & Structural Engineer to work for an operator outside of IR35 on a contract basis. The position will be based in London
This is to oversee a contractor on an LNG project.
Start in March 2024
12 months +
- Implement engineering specifications and provide quality assurance in the procurement of materials, equipment and services to ensure conformity with sound engineering practice and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented. Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all Civil design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
- Perform the review deliverables for Civil, with emphasis on Geotechnical and Hydraulics, detailed engineering works for undergrounds, roads, drainage system, and concrete structures such as culverts
- Ensure implementation of proper design for civil structures drainage, culverts, roads, underground network, etc.).
- Design implementation and execution for the Civil Works inside the Civil Structural Engineering team, part of the overall Civil, Structural, Marine Engineering organization.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.