Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our office at Stord is now looking for a Commissioning Manager
What will you be doing?
Typical project tasks within Commissioning, such as:
- Lead planning, preparation, organization and execution of Commissioning activities in the project
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all Commissioning project activities
- As a member of the project team, participate in and take responsibility for strategic decisions and risk management
- Monitoring of budget, progress and quality of Commissioning activities
- Establish strategies, procedures and work instructions as required for Commissioning in the project
- Develop and implement digitalization initiatives
We think you should have:
- University degree, MSc or BSc within relevant subject. Long and relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Experience within Commissioning (minimum 3-5 years)
- Proven leadership experience
- Good, proven, communication skills, both verbal and written, English and Norwegian
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate to enable him/her to perform the work according to AKSO work processes
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sport equipment hires and cabins to rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
Interested? Contact us.
Kristine Muri, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 926 05 486 Espen Lone, Senior Manager, Aker Solutions
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.