At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India
ExxonMobil’s affiliates have offices in India in Bengaluru, Mumbai and the National Capital Region.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India supporting the Product Solutions business engage in the marketing, sales and distribution of performance as well as specialty products across chemicals and lubricants businesses. The India planning teams are also embedded with global business units for business planning and analytics.
ExxonMobil’s LNG affiliate in India supporting the upstream business provides consultant services for other ExxonMobil upstream affiliates and conducts LNG market-development activities.
The Global Business Center – Technology Center provides a range of technical and business support services for ExxonMobil’s operations around the globe.
ExxonMobil strives to make a positive contribution to the communities where we operate and its affiliates support a range of education, health and community-building programs in India. Read more about our Corporate Responsibility Framework.
To know more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and the Energy Factor India.
What role you will play in our team
- Manage the replenishment of finished packaged and bulk products within lubes network to meet customer service levels and the desired inventory levels, through reviewing and approving EMAPSS plans to replenish products from manufacturing plants or RDCs(Regional Distribution centers), third party supplier or importing from overseas affiliates.
- Within the Deployment team help to maximize the customer experience while further optimizing the overall supply chains costs, OPEX(Operational expenses)& COGS(Cost of Goods Sold) and inventory optimization
What you will do
- Operations – Working with Planning/ logistics team to understand the requirements and ensuring timely deployment of the stocks to different RDCs from Plant based on the forecast and stock replenishment norms
- Working with customer service to ensure timely resolution to the customer complaints in regard to product availability.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed University with CGPA 7 or above.
- MBA in Supply Chain management is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Manage the deployment network lanes to meet the product availability expectations (customer service levels) and the desired inventory levels
- Review or resolve distribution or deployment planning expectations
- Develop stocking strategy in consultation with Supply Manager or Deployment supervisor
- Timely enter updated information on Back-orders and Future shortages in ProActive3 for CS(Customer Service) to be able to communicate reliable feedback to customers
- Review, modify and approve inter or intra-plant shipments generated by ALB (EMAPSS Auto Load Builder)
- Manage load leveling for inter or intra-plant shipments
- Manage network build or draw plans as laid out by the supply or planning manager
- Work with Production Planners and Logistics team to optimize the execution and costs of interplant replenishment operation
- Work with the Demand planner and with the third Party Finished Products suppliers for optimal third Party Specs purchase planning and deployment
- Analyze stock-out performance per assigned location, and take appropriate actions to avoid
- Analyze Deployment trends and impact on planning parameters (safety stock, lot size), initiate any parameter changes based on analysis to improve deployment performance
- Shared responsibility for Inventory Availability, Perfect Order Metrics and the target fulfillment rate
- Ensure all activities conform to the expectations set forth in the BPIMS(Brand Product Integrity Management System) Framework
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Basic Supply Chain knowledge
- Good analytical skills including data handling in spreadsheet
- Basic SAP knowledge (desired)
- Basic Lubes business background (desired)
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance and life. We offer you:
Medical plans, maternity leave and benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment benefits
Global networking & cross-functional opportunities
Annual vacations & holidays
Day care assistance program
Training and development program
Tuition assistance program
Workplace flexibility policy
Please note benefits may change from time to time without notice, subject to applicable laws. The benefits programs are based on the Company’s eligibility guidelines.
Stay connected with us
- Learn more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and Energy Factor India.
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability status.
Business solicitation and recruiting scams
ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.). Follow the LINK to understand more about recruitment scams in the name of ExxonMobil.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment