Welcome to ConocoPhillips, where innovation and excellence create a platform for opportunity and growth. Come realize your full potential here.
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
As the Director Supply Chain Sustainability and Compliance, you will lead and improve the global supply chain operations of the company, with a focus on compliance, risk management, and sustainability. You will implement the company’s supply chain ESG strategy, which aims to minimize the environmental and social impacts of our supply chain activities, such as greenhouse gas emissions, biodiversity loss, human rights violations, and supplier diversity. You will work with various internal and external stakeholders, such as Finance, Audit, HSE, Operations, Wells, Projects, and the supply chain functions within our Business Units, to ensure coordination, cooperation, and compliance with relevant standards, regulations, and expectations. By doing so, you will increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and resilience of our supply chain, and contribute to our long-term competitiveness and value creation for our stakeholders. You will be a global thought leader and a role model for excellence and innovation in supply chain management.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Develop and maintain a global compliance framework, which includes supplier vetting, risk assessments, and mitigation strategies
- Lead and manage process improvement initiatives, which involve cross-functional teams, process improvement methodologies, and policy development
- Monitor and report on compliance and process performance indicators and provide insights and recommendations to executive leadership
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and act as a liaison on compliance and process improvement issues
- Develop and deliver training programs on compliance and process improvement and cultivate a culture of excellence and awareness
- Lead and implement the supply chain ESG strategy, which covers environmental and social risks, sustainability principles, supplier diversity, and ESG reporting
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain management or related field
- 5+ years experience in a leadership role
- Intermediate proficiency in MS O365 applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Outlook, and Teams
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodations) to travel 10% domestically and internationally on a yearly basis
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and social skills
- Proven track record to work effectively in a global and cross-functional team
- Commitment to the company’s values and vision for ESG and supplier diversity
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Listens actively and invites new ideas for exchanged opinions, then influences and acts to drive positive performance and achieve results
- Builds positive relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
- Drives thoughtful and pragmatic change, encourages innovative thinking and continuous improvement, and models adaptability through resourcefulness, flexibility and positivity
Apply Before: February 1, 2024
ConocoPhillips’ sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S. is NOT available for this position.
In the US, ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conocophillips.com.