- Assist the well engineering group throughout the entire well design and construction process, providing engineering support and operational input as required.
- Assist with the tendering and award of all major contracts through preparation of SoW documents and technical analysis of bids received.
- Assist with the review of all offset well information.
- Responsible for ensuring that the drilling unit is fit-for-purpose and arrives at the well location “ready-to-drill”.
- Responsible for the Well Control Bridging Document.
- Assist with the preparation of time / cost estimates used to generate yearly budgets and well / project specific AFE’s.
- Actively participate in DWOP’s, TWOP’s and CWOPS’s and ensure that all data gathered is thoroughly reviewed and action items followed up on.
- Actively participate in any HAZID, HAZOP and Bow Tie Analysis (drilling and testing). Assist with preparation of final documentation.
- Ensure all relevant lessons learned from previous projects have been reviewed and any necessary action taken to prevent re-occurrence.
- Assist with the preparation and perform final review of the well Master Equipment List (MEL).
- Assist with the preparation and perform final review of the well Drilling Programme and Detailed Operations Plan. Ensure documents comply with company policy, relevant industry standards and local regulations.
- Develop operational KPI’s.
- Assist with the preparation and perform final review of the well P&A Programme.
- Assist with preparation and perform final review of the Blow Out Emergency Response Plan (BOERP).
- Assist with the preparation and perform final review of all required HSE and Logistics documentation (e.g. Emergency Response Plan, Oil Spill Response Plan, HSE Bridging Document, MEDEVAC Plan, Helicopter Boarding Procedure, Logistics Plan etc).
- Responsible for interviewing and approving all members of the offshore operations team.
- Responsible for ensuring all members of the offshore operations team have the required certification as per HSE and Well Control Bridging Documents.
- Review equipment QA/QC plan.
• Degree qualified in Engineering.
• Valid Well Control certification (IWCF Level 4 Combined Surface and Subsea BOP Stack or IADC WellSHARP Supervisor Level).
• Valid Offshore Survival certification (e.g. BOSIET or equivalent).
• Valid Medical certification.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
• Strong understanding of the Landmark OpenWells reporting system.
• Basic understanding of the Landmark well engineering software suite.
• Excellent written and oral command of the English language.
• Basic understanding of the Spanish language is advantageous but not essential.
• Candidate must have experience working offshore as a Drilling Supervisor (DSV).
• Candidate must have experience of working as a Drilling Engineer or Senior Drilling Engineer as they will be expected to be heavily involved in the Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) work. The ability to work on both engineering and operations is essential.
• High level of experience working with Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU’s), particularly floating units,
• Main work location will be Mexico City.
• Work schedule will be dependent on the project which the DS is assigned to and could be, most likely, rotational equal time (e.g. 28/28).
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.