My client is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer for a project in Israel.
They are an (EPC) company that has gas turbine power plant installation experience worldwide. .
They have installed over 200 gas turbines in simple cycle, combined heat/power, and combined cycle worldwide. They pride itself on being thee integrator of the total customer solution for unique gas turbine power plant applications.
- Capital project engineering performance including all phases such as scoping and budgeting, conceptual engineering, engineering design, construction and closeout.
- Scheduling and prioritizing of all electrical engineering tasks for assigned projects
- Create and manage electrical master document list with timelines
- Manage electrical and instrumentation engineering specifications for equipment, construction and commissioning services.
- Perform standard and complex electrical engineering analyses, designs and calculations using standard methodology and principles and other viable approaches.
- Drive alternate methods or design concepts to resolve problems or to improve processes/services
- Solve unique and complex electrical engineering problems. Analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard techniques related to power engineering.
- Ensure all engineering designs implemented by the company meet applicable company, governmental and applicable industry codes and standards.
- Manage electrical engineering document control
- LV, MV and HV power system design used in power plants and substations.
- Thorough understanding of the field instrumentation, interface with electrical switchgear and interlocking/permissive logics with DCS and PLC
- Project Scoping and Estimating
- Electrical Equipment Specifications
- Applicable IEEE, IEC and NFPA Codes and Standards.
- Power station and substation Grounding
- Thermal Ratings
- Lightning Analysis
- Transient Analysis
- Insulation Coordination
- Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.