Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an Emergency Response Operator on a permanent basis based in Aberdeen(marine house), UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- To provide immediate coordination of response and support to the site of an emergency incident in accordance with procedures.
- To liaise with appropriate Emergency Response Coordinating Agencies.
- To liaise with logistical and medical agencies in the provision of support to incident sites as required.
- To learn, understand and respond to the Petrofac Emergency Response Operating Procedures applicable to location of duty.
- To mobilise and provide information to Emergency Response Teams if required as part of the contract with the client.
- To accurately log all incident information, actions taken and mandatory reporting when instructed.
- To support Emergency Response Teams when mobilised to the Emergency Response Centre.
- To maintain the ERSC facility and equipment.
- To provide administrative and first line technical support and reports as required calling in external contractors as require.
- To maintain a clear understanding of job delivery requirements.
- To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to this role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK Oil and Gas industry.
- Competent use of Telephony and IT systems.
- Calm, confident, methodical approach when working under pressure and in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure a professional image is projected to the customer through behaviour and attire.
- Good operational knowledge of Emergency Response and Crisis Management legislation and procedures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of relevant ERC Operating Procedures.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.