Celle – Germany
WCF Cementing Specialist
SLB is a global technology company driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. Build your career with us. Whatever your background or expertise, a career here puts you at the heart of the energy transition, at the heart the global energy industry. It’s where you can make the most impact, in every corner of the world, because this is where the most investment is being made. We’re uniquely positioned to bring together the best people with diverse viewpoints to solve one of humanity’s most significant challenges. And you have a unique role to play; ultimately balancing the planet for good.
Fixed term, one year. Possibility of extension.
Our Cementing Specialist are responsible for executing precise cementing operations within wells, ensuring structural stability, pressure control, and overall wellbore integrity.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for service delivery execution
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Technical Diploma, e. g. Industriemechaniker, Mechatroniker or similar
- Flexibility to work on weekends and abroad for up to two weeks
- Good level of English language
- Experience in Cementing Operations is a plus
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. #SLB
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.