- Accomplish tasks that are assigned and necessary paperwork to the field manager(s) in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for all equipment out in the field with them which includes basic maintenance on equipment, ensuring that equipment does not get lost or destroyed while in the field as well as cleaning and repairing/replacing broken equipment.
- Responsible for contribute to the innovation of the field department and for final checks (both pre-trip and post-trip) on the equipment that they take out in the field with them;
- Expected to manage the technicians and provide a safe and amenable working environment for their crew;
- Ensure crew submits their hours worked and expenses in a timely and accurate fashion, manage time-off requests to ensure appropriate coverage and back-up support;
- Provide daily updates to the field manager as well as consult management on any non-routine decisions made out in the field;
- Responsible for mailing in DOT log books to the field manager(s) every Friday when out in the field.
- Look and act in a professional manner while in a company vehicle traveling to and from location, while on location, while at any function that client(s) are present and while in the office;
- Expected to be at location or in the office on time every day, to avoid being impaired (using drugs and or alcohol) while at work or representing the company in any way;
- Responsible for purchasing any and all necessary supplies and equipment while out in the field.
- MPD Experience
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.