Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services?
Would you like to work in the field with our customers?
Join our Wireline Team in Tallmadge, OH
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team is the repair hub for all, global Wireline technologies. We provide a high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of our innovative equipment.
Partner with the best – Offering a $2,500 sign on bonus
As a Wireline Field Operator you will be responsible for:
Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
Service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads
Perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools
Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager
Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew
Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
Receiving instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity
Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing Company and government regulations
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Have a valid Class A or B CDL (Preferred) or be able to obtain one in 6 months
- The ability to work on-call 24×7 and flexibility to work at well sites for extended periods of time
- Hold a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to obtain ATF explosives certification
- This position requires a valid and unexpired Drivers License
- $2,500 sign on bonus being offered
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- 5 days on, 2 days off, 24/7 on call
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources, Virtual Therapy Programs
- Dependent and Partners Care
- Pet Insurance
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.