- Facility start-up through to fulloperations.
- Recruit, train, and mentor staff toensure a high level of competence andperformance
- Develop and implement operationalstrategies to achieve productiontargets
- Establish and enforce quality controlstandards to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Bachelor's degree inbusiness, operations management, or a related field(Master's degree preferred)
- 10+years' experience in the oil and gas industry, focusing onthe company in the region
- Proven track recordof successful leadership and processimprovement
- Outstanding communication,analytical, and problem-solvingskills
- Demonstrated ability to lead andmotivate a team.
- Experience in strategicplanning and execution
To apply for this job please visit en-ae.whatjobs.com.