At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
More about us
We are Procurement. As a team of highly motivated and diverse professionals, we add value to the business by providing support to procurement professionals or end users (Business & Service Lines) which may include creating requisitions, services and goods confirmations, invoices administration, as well as creating and maintaining contracts for materials services and freight in SAP used by various business lines. Overall support to the end users in the different steps of the PtP (Purchase to Pay) process may be part of the role as well. Great customer service, and process & controls oriented mindset will be essencial for day-to-day activities.
ExxonMobil is committed to promote diversity and to provide all candidates with equal opportunities. We value our people over their jobs, looking for the best candidate, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion or gender identity. Each individual and their unique perspective is what makes us stronger and powerful.
¡Build a career with us and use your energy to change the world!
For more information, follow us on Instagram (@ExxonMobil_BA_GBC) and visit https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/Locations/Argentina
What role you will play in our team
Trading Payables Analyst
• Ensure accurate in payments transactions
• Month-end close activities
Job to be performed in Buenos Aires city. Area: Puerto Madero
What you will do
Ensure accurate in payments transactions by:
- Control invoice received by vendor; PO created by volumetric team.
- Posting of hydrocarbon invoices (MoT:Vessels, Rail and trucks)
- Ensure accuracy for movements and payments of vendors on due date.
- Clear pending items, as well as resolution of issues preventing payment.
Month-end close activities:
- Perform MEC control checks by ensuring that everything gets posted before WD4 with the correct accounting month.
- Metrics completeness: provide information on late payment reasons on a monthly basis; Sap Late Accruals (SLA), Prior Period Adjustments (PPAs) when applicable
Skills and Qualifications
- Advance English level
- Have strong analytical skills
- Communicates effectively
- Shows initiative
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor Degree: Business Administration – Accountant
- Systems knowledge applicable to the position:
- RPA (Rack Purchase Automation)
- Fix my issue
- SAP: AMP, G4P
- Microsoft package
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
- Competitive health coverage
- Flexible working hours
- 3 week vacation up to 5 years of service plus 1 personal day
- Monthly refund as a compensation for connectivity expenses and others
- A Tuition Assistance Program for receiving financial assistance for studies related to your career plan (Certifications, Undergraduate, Graduate, MBAs/Post-Graduate, Short courses), subject to eligibility
- Online training tools
- Gym discounts and activities for sport and general well-being
- A solid ergonomics program
- Free vaccination campaigns
- Medical assistance available in the offices
- Equipped maternity rooms
- Among others.
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.