- Manage and shape Equinor Poland’s overall communications strategy relating to its renewable’s activities in line with Equinor’s global communications strategy and brand positioning, responsible for assessing reputational risks and manage external issues.
- Head up Equinor Poland’s communications department and be the company’s communications’ representative in partnerships and in relevant industry associations.
- Advise senior management with strategic and operational communication support for external and internal purpose.
- Support and enable ongoing renewables business activities, hereunder operations and projects developed by Equinor and its subsidiaries with the aim of positioning Equinor as a leading renewable energy company.
- Act as Equinor Poland’s spokesperson, manage media relations in Poland, responsible for developing a proactive media strategy with aim to broaden Equinor’s outreach and recognition.
- Lead on identifying, planning and executing Equinor’s participation in conferences and events in Poland.
- Ensure proper crisis management plan is established and updated as required and be part of emergency communication response team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.