- Vacancy information
HR Advisor (Sr)
Are you ready to be the go-to person for all things HR?
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career in human resources in a multicultural and diverse leader in the renewable energy environment through the delivery of offshore wind projects, you might be the perfect fit for our HR Advisor role. As an HR Advisor, you will not only get to work with amazing people, but also enjoy:
- A flexible and supportive work environment, where you can balance your work and life goals.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with company paid pension scheme and contribution to healthcare
- Access to a range of learning opportunities to support Career development, as well as being part of a culture that encourages growth and development.
- Flexible working – everyone has commitments, responsibilities and passions outside of work. With a range of patterns available including hybrid, part-time or flexitime working, let’s discuss how we make time for what matters to you.
- A chance to make a positive impact on the world, by working for a company that values diversity, inclusion, social responsibility, and wellbeing.
- A opportunity to grow and learn, by participating in various HR projects and initiatives, and accessing cutting-edge HR systems and tools.
- A lot of fun and laughter, by joining a friendly and dynamic team that loves to celebrate and collaborate.
We are Seaway7, a diverse group of people, change makers and leaders in the delivery of offshore wind projects. What we do makes a difference to our planet and the future, by bringing sustainable, renewable energy to the world.
We are looking for a (Sr.) HR Advisor to join our team at the Zoetermeer office in The Netherlands on a permanent basis.
As an HR Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for managers and employees on any HR-related matters. You will also:
- Use HR systems to collect, process and analyse data for reporting and decision-making purposes.
- Keep an eye on key indicators and suggest ways to boost employee engagement, retention, and performance.
- Assess the learning and development needs of the staff and managers and offer suitable solutions.
- Handle employee queries and concerns (e.g. grievances) and ensure they are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Guide managers on the best practices for recruitment, selection, and evaluation of candidates.
- Negotiate and communicate the terms and benefits of employment with the employees and ensure they are happy and motivated.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies that comply with legal standards and foster a positive work culture.
- Participate in various HR projects and initiatives and help them achieve their goals.
- Deliver high-quality HR services within your assigned client group and in accordance with the relevant employment legislation.
- Collaborate with the Business Partner to support employee mobility and its policies and practices.
- Oversee and monitor staff performance, career progression and appraisal processes.
- Track and manage absence trends across the business and implement measures to reduce them.
- Track and manage contractors and liaise with managers regarding contract renewal.
- Manage illness and absence in accordance with the Dutch Working Conditions Act and the ArboNed service provider. You will liaise with the company doctor or the prevention worker, and the employee to ensure a smooth and timely recovery and reintegration. You will also monitor and report on absence trends and costs and implement preventive measures to reduce them.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration or related field such as labour relations.
- 2-5 years experience in an HR Advisor role
- Comprehensive knowledge on Dutch labour legislation
- Good knowledge of oral and written English
- Stakeholder Management
- Forward-thinking approach
- Skilled at mediating disputes and finding common ground
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in working with Office 365 and related software.
- Experience with HR system ideally with SAP SuccessFactors is desired.
What you will bring to the team
We are looking for someone who is able to make conclusions based on evidence and reasoning that go beyond the explicit content and emotion. Is able to focus on the bigger picture without losing the details. Anticipates potential obstacles and thinks about next steps and recommends an appropriate course of action. Knows the business and corrects problems promptly and defensively, even if taking a loss is involved. Anticipates and takes action to create an opportunity or avoid future crisis, looking ahead within a three months to one year time frame. Utilizes the organization’s informal framework to enhance their effectiveness. Works closely with the HR Business Partner(s) and shares relevant information timely. Takes pride in being trustworthy.
The next steps
To apply for this role, simply click the ‘Apply’ button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
To find out more about Seaway7, please visit our website.
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
- Include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
- Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps.
To find out more about Seaway7, please visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.