Would you like to be part of a leading planet-positive investment company?
Aker Horizons is an investment company dedicated to developing companies that solve fundamental challenges to sustainable existence on our planet – or planet-positive investing. The company invests in and develops companies within renewable energy sectors and other technologies that make material contributions to reducing emissions or promote sustainable living. Aker Horizons leverages the significant industrial and financial capabilities of the Aker group to identify and develop portfolio companies.
We are looking for a dedicated HR Business Partner who wants to make a difference and be part of ensuring the success of our portfolio companies, which all work to limit and reduce greenhouse gas emission. You will be supporting Aker Horizons as well as the portfolio companies in their build-up, professionalising our People & Organization services and driving key initiatives and alignment across the companies in line with the companies’ strategies.
The role reports to the People & Organization Director in Aker Horizons.
- Support the development and implementation of policies, processes and procedures across the portfolio companies
- Be the owner of HR master data and HR analytics, enabling the businesses to run smoothly and take effective people decisions based on data
- Be the lead on driving and implementing relevant HR systems
- Coach leaders in the implementation of procedures, processes and tools and act as a trusted partner to establish sounds people management practices
- Support with all people processes such as talent & performance management, employee engagement, recruitment and workforce planning, organizational development, compensation and employee relations
- Responsible for processing payroll for Aker Horizons
- A degree (preferably Masters) in Business, Human Resources or Management
- Extensive HR business partnering experience (minimum 3- 5 years), preferably from international organisations and start-ups
- Experience from implementing and improving HR systems and solid HR analytics skills
- Solid Microsoft office competence (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Teams)
- Passionate about the environment and making a difference
- Solution orientated with a strong drive to produce results and deliver
- Genuinely interested in people, culture and leadership and keen to develop the business
- A self-starter with a focus on improving status quo
- Solid team player
For further information please contact:
Ben Litvak, Recruiter, NES Advantage, Tel: +47 23 96 65 51
Please attach your CV, cover letter and diploma when applying online. Only applications received through our online system will be considered.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.