Leeds – United Kingdom
SLB is looking for a talented candidate to join the HR Team in their Leeds office for a 12-month HR Internship commencing Summer 2024. The successful candidate will be driven, enthusiastic and have a passion for a career in HR.
Reporting to a HR Business Partner, the successful candidate will work on initiatives that support our people strategy, in addition to supporting the HR Team in day-to-day activities. The successful candidate will work with stakeholders internal and external to the business and will also have the opportunity to collaborate with the wider HR team across the UK. As an intern the successful candidate will be learning from senior members of the HR Team, yet they should be comfortable to share their own knowledge, ideas, and opinions. The successful candidate will support on several topics such as:
- Candidate management
- Employee engagement
- Employee relations
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Annual global and local HR initiatives.
As an employer, SLB are committed to your learning and development during your internship and to support you in making the most of the opportunities available to you during your placement and beyond.
SLB is an international company with one of the largest organizations in the energy industry. Our internships are paid positions with a flexible/hybrid working model.
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and Personnel Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
Studying towards a Bachelors or Masters in Human Resources. Business Management or related subject.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.