We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production Norway you will have the opportunity to:
- Handle continuous process monitoring and Monthly Critical Analysis Presentation – Metering Systems.
- Identify metering failure events and prepare initial metering failure report.
- Proceed corrective actions and eliminate the failure condition.
- Follow up with suppliers (Maintenance and onshore calibration).
- Ensure the metering equipment is maintained with respect to regulatory requirements.
- Review the Shutdown/ Breakdown Reports and verify I carry out Root Cause Analysis.
- Update Lesson Learned Register based on Shutdown I Breakdown Reports review, Survey/ Audit Reports etc.
- Participate in facility upgrades, major shutdown and turn around programs as required (office and field based).
- Provide input for improvement of Maintenance Management systems and Metering Management System.
- Coordinate and supervise the offshore and onshore metering routines in order to assure the units are operating under regulatory requirements.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Relevant Qualification in Process/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control engineering or equivalent (Eligibility to hold an active CREA).
- Minimum of 5 years or experience in offshore/onshore oil and gas industry and deep knowledge in ANP resolutions.
- Deep knowledge of ANP Regulatory Requirements in Brazil.
- Experience in Metering System operations and maintenance.
- Knowledge in SAP is desirable.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.