- Development and review of Instrument and ICSS specifications and all related deliverables
- Ensure engineering is performed in line with the project scope of requirements, company general
specifications & procedures, and international codes & company standards within agreed quality, schedule
- Coordinate with corporate TEC specialists and prepare derogation requests to companygeneral specifications when required.
- Review, comment and approve all ICSS & Instrumentation basic and detailed engineering documents including incorporation of required vendor data.
- Ensure the update and development of all philosophies, specifications, data sheets and drawings based
on solid design knowledge of offshore oil & gas processing facilities, and with respect to Egina FPSO.
- Ensure that health, safety, and environmental issues are taken into consideration during the design.
- Ensure that the engineering contractor carries out his work to the required level of quality and participate effectively in company design quality audits.
- Prepare responses to engineering contractor technical queries or derogation requests.
- Manage interface with other parts of the project regarding ICSS/Instrument matters including Safety,
UFR, SPS, Field operations, Commissioning, Quality and participate in coordination meetings and ensure all interface issues related to ICSS & Instrumentation package are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage and regularly report contractor progress & resources to ensure that deliverables are issued in a timely manner and work is completed within budget.
- Manage with review of change orders, planning constraints, etc.
- The job holder shall be the focal point for the preparation of company documentation associated with
both basic engineering and EPC phases and shall also take a lead role for vendor clarifications and recommendations to award in conjunction with corporate specialists.
- It is anticipated that the role will carry over into the detailed design phase.
- Manage and guide the ICSS and instrumentation team in achieving the task and target set-up for the team
and desired results as set out by Project Management Team.
- Interface effectively with the Contractors tasked to execute the ICSS and Instrumentation design,procurement, assembly, testing and ensure timely delivery of the same to the designated work locations.Able
to manage the Nigerian Content scope effectively and ensure its delivered within agreed timeline, quality and cost.
- Ensure excellent working relationship with all key stakeholders i.e. PMT/Authority/Contractor/etc
- Education: Must be Degree qualified instrument engineer or equivalent
- Professional experience: Minimum 18 years worked in the oil & gas (preferably offshore) industry with previous emphasis on FEED, detailed engineering, and project task force-related work.
- Advantageous to have work experience on previous FPSO projects.
- Highly skilled in instrumentation and ICSS, technical, and contractual matters.
- Skilled in communication, both verbal and written.
- People management skills.
- Past experience working in Nigeria.
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.