Lead Engineer – Subsea Distribution System
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to develop your career with a Global Energy company?
Join our cutting-edge Engineering Team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together, creating oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially-innovative.
Partner with the best
Responsible for design and development of products for the subsea oil fields distribution system. Works in a multicultural team of cross functional specialists, being responsible for definition of product requirements, design of new products and development of new solutions for existing products.
As a Lead Engineer – Subsea Distribution System, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing technical requirements basing on customer functional specifications and project needs in compliance with international codes and standards
- Leading and contributing on design development activities such as CAD modelling and documents creation ensuring alignment with requirements and schedule
- Working cross functionally with other teams and departments to align interfaces, design, activities, and deliverables
- Participating in design reviews when and as relevant
- Managing engineering suppliers on the technical standpoint, providing guidance and granting compliance to applicable technical and contractual requirements
- Providing engineering support to program management and any other stakeholders
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering or equivqlent)
- Have expertise in 3D CAD modelling
- Be proactive and willing to take ownership and responsability
- Have good oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.