Reference No. LB71
Reference Number: LB71
Our client is seeking a Lead Technical Safety Officer to join their headquarters in France. The incumbent will be responsible for managing a team of safety engineers and determine the safety scope of projects and the associated schedule and budget. This role will report directly to the Safety Head of Department and the HSE Design Lead of the different projects.
- Identify and qualify Major Accident Events
- Design and implement prevention, control, mitigation, and protection measures,
- Provide safe design which ensure to protect Personnel, Environment and Assets, by managing the Safety team of the project carrying-out the following activities and associated deliverables, including:
- Preliminary risk analysis
- Safety reviews participation (HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, etc.),
- Plot plan reviews, and 3D model reviews
- Identification of Safety Critical Elements (SCEs) & associated Criticality rating
- Hazardous area classification
- Passive fire-protection
- Cold spill protection
- Active fire-protection (firewater pumps station design, fire-fighting network and deluge systems studies, hydraulic balance calculations),
- Flammable gas, toxic gas and fire detection,
- Personnel protection,
- Escape, Evacuation & Rescue
- Specification and requisition for firefighting and personnel protection equipment, technical bid evaluation and vendor follow-up.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Chartered Engineering (Chemical, Process or Safety Engineering)
- 8+ years of experience in industries including oil and gas, energy mining or petrochemistry
- English Speaking
- Willingness to travel
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lucia Baeza at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.