TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- To advise on L&D policy and ensure that all L&D activity is guided by these principles.
- To participate in the UK L&D team and the REMS regional leadership team.
- To implement appropriate L&D strategies and interface with Group Learning regionally and globally.
- Consult with the HR Site Manager, HRBPs and client groups to understand the short / medium and long term strategic and operational requirements of the businesses in Dunfermline. Deliver learning interventions and programmes to meet these.
- Management of local training budgets including reporting on spend against budget.
- Bachelor degree in education, HR or equivalent.
- Significant experience in a learning and development role.
- Excellent knowledge of key learning and development processes, including alignment to business objectives.
- Previous experience of having worked directly with senior management in the provision of learning and development programmes and support.
- Up to date knowledge of learning and development practices and methodologies and their impact on learning and development and organisational change.
The positions with us are diverse, and we need people with skills within communications, verbal and written.
What we can offer is an international and positive working environment with inspiring colleagues, world leading products and opportunities to develop your skills and career.
- Potential career path, if possible
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.