As the Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for the management of all ground and aviation related contracts as well as performing all aspects of good governance on behalf of the Company.
- Communicate with air carriers, aerodrome(s) and ground transportation operators to ensure efficient and safe operations
- Coordinate the compliance of contractor performance and adherence to the use of the Horizon Oil Sands Charter Flight program
- Monitor flight and bus schedules to optimize usage based on demand
- Identify problem areas and recommend and implement corrective actions
- Establish and maintain working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring operational requirements are being met
- Maintain a good understanding of the camp accommodations processes and the direct impact it has on scheduling
- Analyze the Ground Handling Services Contract, Charter Air Transportation Service Agreement and Ground Transportation Service Agreement, ensuring adherence with the terms of contracts
- Liaise with contractors, coordinators, accommodations, and administrator to ensure proper scheduling and logistics
- Verify contractor invoices for accuracy and compliance to contract terms
- Job location: Horizon Oil Sands – Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Shift schedule: Monday to Thursday, 10 hours/shift
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
- Company sponsored Fly-in/Fly-out from Calgary or Edmonton
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
- This is a safety sensitive position
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required; Related post-secondary diploma or certificate considered an asset
- 5+ years of related industry experience in airline or logistics operations
- Understanding of and experience with:
- Determining gauge and route planning and optimization
- Creating and maintaining positive stakeholder relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and advanced software skills
- Communication skills, proven analytical abilities, and exceptional problem solving skills that allow you to consider complex issues while still driving for results
- Initiative and the ability to prioritize work in order to meet demanding schedule requirements
- Team player and customer focused
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd- “Canadian Natural” is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is May 23, 2023. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.
Be the first to comment