We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR – JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Performs general manufacturing tasks under relatively close supervision.
- Able to follow priority list and provide workflow to inspectors
- Communicate effectively with personnel and departments within the facility
- Has thorough knowledge of production process, safety focus and critical quality issues.
- Seeks to identify suggestions for improvements in the process.
- Collect / Set prem gauges. Deliver to operator and return once finished
- Assisting with Metrology equipment return/ calibration
- Carry out PMI checks on parts
- Obtain thread protectors for current / next jobs
- Assist with tasks delegated by supervision
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Simpson Road, Arbroath, Angus, DD11 2NJ, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 180127
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.