Larsen & Toubro
MIS & System Compliance
- Input or update activity data, logic, resources progress / expenditure information and review of activity durations and logic sequences on master schedule.
- Understand the information needed to complete each activity. This includes information supplied by lead from engineering, procurement, construction, clients and others. Assist in expediting that information.
- Assist in providing schedule input to the monthly progress report.
- Check the Possibility of Completing with Works based on Area Front availability with respect to other discipline plans, Maximum resources that can work in case all fronts are released in one go, Local Resources availability, P&M availability Specially cranes.
- Material receipt and Spool receipt to be monitored closely.
- Preparing crew movement plan.
- Test contractor’s construction plan/schedule for contract compliance, logical sequence, test schedule’s integrity for logic links, resource loading and test critical path analysis/float analysis.
- Perform critical path analysis to identify potential problems early enough for the project team to react and correct the situation.
- Assisting Project control manager in preparation of Job cost report.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress and preparing of reports.
- Review earned value analysis based on input from construction team and contractor and compare to progress reflected in schedule.
- Review change orders for schedule impact.
To apply for this job please visit en-in.whatjobs.com.