- Assemble & disassemble mud motors.
- Paint and stencil mud motors.
- Assist cleaning of wash bay pits.
- Adhere to QAQC system.
- Follow procedures & manuals.
- Accurately record and enter all data/measurements into tracking system.
- General station maintenance & duties, ensuring all station equipment is clean, fully stocked, organized & functioning properly.
- Perform daily assessment of all station equipment.
- Identify & report any issues observed.
- Safely operate forklift to move equipment around the yard.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by Foreman/Supervisor.
- Wear proper PPE & utilize safe work practices at all times.
- Participate in all required meetings, training and development activities.
- 1+ years related experience.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and timelines.
- Be organized.
- Ability to read and understand procedures/manuals and follow work instructions.
- Good communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Ability to work within and as a team.
- Computer literacy, including Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Maintain safety and quality awareness.
- Experience with most equipment in a motor shop.
- Physically capable of performing all task within a motor shop.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.