- Renowned Oil&gas offshore service provider with multiple operations in Africa
- This role is based in Lisbon and will require some travel to Africa
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned and established Oil&gas offshore service provider with multiple fleet operations present in Africa. They are committed to delivering excellence in their industry due to the rapid expansion of their business across Europe and Africa. Our client is seeking an Operations Director who can effectively lead a large team, and can strategically manage multiple fleet operations across Africa.
Reporting to the General Manager and Chief Executive Officer, You will play a key role in overseeing and optimizing the below responsibilities:
- Lead and manage offshore operations (FCB & OSV’s) in Africa to achieve operational excellence
- Responsible for traveling to the offices in Africa to effectively manage budgets, fleet constructions
- Develop and implement long term strategies to optimize efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and overall performance for the company
- Collaborate with the Fast Crew Boat Manager & OSV manager to ensure all fleet vessel operations are in line with the business KPI’s
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, vendors, and international investors
- Identify and mitigate operational risks to minimize disruptions and enhance overall reliability
To apply for this job please visit www.michaelpageafrica.com.