Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Payroll and Systems Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Work with the HR Operations Manager, working closely with the broader HR team and senior managers to deliver regular/monthly reporting and MI requirements, whether from Workday or Payroll or combined, and build/deliver these reports, managing prioritisation with all stakeholders. Includes but not limited to – monthly headcount, weekly expenses, absence and payroll MI, and resourcing/talent reporting.
* Proactively identify, plan and execute continuous improvement projects to implement efficiencies in processes – ensuring key stakeholders are involved and updates are cascaded.
* Focal point for processing of payrolls in the UK , ensure all monthly changes are processed accurately and efficiently and communicated as needed. Deal with payroll queries, liaising with Finance and external providers as needed.
* Deliver on Workday queries and requests, regular releases, mass uploads, production of organisation charts, etc.
* Assess Workday system functionality and actively participate in project life cycles: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, deployment and change management.
* Manage regular data audits to ensure employee data, systems and benefit portals are kept up to date at all times.
* Actively pursue innovative initiatives and improvements in current processes
* Work across the team to ensure pages related to HR are kept up to date. Responsible for ensuring HR pages on the BMS are up-to-date and is the SharePoint super-user for the team.
* Develop a relationship with the business including offshore/onshore operations, also managing the HR Inbox – provide day to day advice and guidance on HR systems, policies and procedures, escalating as needed.
* Support the annual reward and benefits processes, performance management, international assignments and long service awards processes.
* Liaise with HR suppliers and providers as needed and reconcile monthly charges – managing the annual and monthly finance processes in SAP including PR/POs and budgeting.
* Provide HR operational support to HRLT with organisational projects including any restructuring, changes to T&Cs and other major change programs. Be the conduit for systems, MI and payroll aspects of these projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven ability to work collaboratively, within their team and across the organisation and externally as required.
* Networks effectively internally and externally
* Expert MS Excel skills, good general office IT skills and ability to learn new technology
* Good knowledge of Workday ideal
* Numerate, known for paying attention to detail, analytical and enjoys problem solving
* Good knowledge of managing payroll, including taxation and social security.
* Good high school/college education and may be studying for 3rd level or professional qualification
* Relevant payroll experience that includes general HR & systems experience.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069907.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.