Work Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Deadline: 25th December 2023
Academics: University degree/Higher National Diploma in any Discipline
Start Date: 1st January 2024
Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years of work experience – Experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals Industries a plus
Technology Platforms (Added advantage):
• Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Primavera and others)
• Experience in SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP-PM) not compulsory but an added advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Resilient personality with focus and determination
• Strong organizational skills essential
ProfessionalCertifications: SAP/Primavera/Project Management/Microsoft Office applications certifications is an added advantage.
• Knowledge and ability to Translate Commercial Objectives to Technical Specifications and Vice Versa, and Provide Advisory on Optimal Solutions
• Experience and Working Knowledge of Data Mining/ Analysis tools
• Project and Stake Holder Management
• Experience in Information Management.
• Excellent administrative and analytical skills including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
• Excellent communicator (both written and oral), self-directed and highly motivated requiring minimal direct guidance.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a high paced environment.
• Take initiative for creative thinking, innovation, and follow through on products or processes that have a financial impact to the business
• Excellent analytical and problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Positive attitude, excellent inter-personal skills, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Must possess the ability to multitask and to organize duties in an efficient manner while being flexible and capable of dealing with sudden priority changes with exceptional attention to detail.
• Manage site HSSE and ensure that SPDC HSE policies and standards are implemented in Pipelines facilities and the execution of work on and off site.
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
• HSE Level 3 certificate
• Knowledge of a broad range of HSE issues, particularly related to the industry
• Develop JHA, review HSE documentations and support Risk Assessment
• Ability to raise UAUC and load in SPDC SpheraCloud.
• Accountable for all the data required for performance evaluation and business planning.
• Request input from the Team Lead and Supervisors to develop maintenance campaign programmes and monitor compliance
• Responsible for archiving all departmental documents and reports in the approved company’s record system
• Responsible for preparing and submitting periodical performance reports for the department
• Raise and achieve budgetary approval for procurement of materials and services
• Liaise with the Team Lead, Asset Management Integration Lead to develop the annual business and budget plans
• Liaise with the contract holders to prepare the Quarterly Business Performance reviews with the vendors
• Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for the generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making
• Coordinate data requests with respect to pre- and post-return on planning and performance reporting, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
• Identify and maintain maintenance budgets, supply estimated budgets to various plant customers.
• Ensure materials, components, and special tooling required for work orders are correct, available, and in serviceable condition as specified.
• Always maintain an accurate parts inventory and work with inventory management to optimize spare parts inventory stocked.
• Ensure the teams develop quality output meeting all necessary KPIs critical to their workload
• Engage and provide external resources necessary for the day-to-day operations of the underwater unit.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department, or work crew.
• Support teams in developing the work scope, milestone plans & resource mobilization plan.
• Problem-solving, good analytical, and presentation skills;
• Good Communication & team-working disposition;
• Good organizational and Networking skills;
• Flexible, adaptable, and a fast learner;
• Respects and values opinions of others, a person of integrity, and good at Coaching and Mentoring;
• A commitment to continuing own professional development, and a learner’s mindset;
• The ability to work and deliver despite pressures of tight deadlines.
• The ability to create and maintain cordial working relationships with colleagues and customers
• Good understanding of legislation, statutory requirements, and information management such as Data Privacy, etc.
Work Cycle:The work location is mostly office based. There is however periodical visit to Pipelines work sites accessible via land transport, helicopter or boat, as business demands.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com