Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we need talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our team in London provide front-end studies, engineering, procurement and project management services for initiating and executing oil and gas field, HVDC, renewable energy and carbon capture developments.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for delivering quality engineering design for onshore / offshore facilities.
- Develop telecom design basis, telecom philosophy, functional specifications and system / network architectures for telecom systems
- Prepare technical scope of work & requisition package, preparing technical evaluation / recommendation report, bid clarification meetings with suppliers and review of supplier documents for telecom systems such as PAGA, CCTV, telephone system, LAN / Data network, UHF / VHF Radio, fibre optic network, security / intrusion detection, oil spill detection, marine radar & automatic identification etc.
- Prepare topology diagrams, block diagrams and level diagrams for telecom systems
- Interface coordination with other engineering disciplines and third parties
- Prepare and complete all the documents according to local authorities’ requirements
- Attend co-ordination and engineering review meetings as per project requirements
- Participate in studies and concept development
We think you should have:
- Knowledge of basic cyber security requirements for onshore /off shore facilities.
- Front End, FEED and EPC experience
- Experience of multiple office execution/workshare and mentoring of younger engineers,
- Ability to execute and take responsibility for the projects you are involved in
- Strong knowledge of typical engineering tools, input and use of technical registers
- Experience with telecom package preparation, handling, and follow-up
- Sound knowledge of the relevant design codes
More reasons to work with us:
• Professional development and career opportunities• Competitive pay and benefits• Healthy work-life balance• Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact Lloyd Odili, Regional Recruitment Lead : email Lloyd.email@example.com
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.