Job: Project Engineering Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading player in the oil and gas industry, currently looking for a Project Engineering Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. We’re seeking an experienced professional to lead the team in delivering top-notch engineering solutions.
The Project Engineering Manager will lead a team of project engineers, ensuring the quality of engineering projects. Responsibilities include project engineering performance monitoring, training junior engineers, resource management, process improvement, and client engagement. The role involves validating engineering deliverables, participating in design and client meetings, and conducting root cause analysis for project non-conformances.
The manager also plays a role in recruitment, develops relationships with third-party engineering companies, reviews and approves man-hours estimation, and advises on industry codes and client specifications.
- 20+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in Production Facility Engineering and EPC projects.
- Leadership in managing a multicultural and remote engineering team.
- Strong technical knowledge, communication skills, and initiative.
- Thorough knowledge of international codes/standards.
- Proficient in all project phases, including pre-commissioning, commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Ability to provide cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Excellent leadership and soft skills.
- Right to work in the GCC countries (preferred)
If you are looking for a new opportunity with an industry leader, apply today!