Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Rope Access Stores Person for duration of 12 months to be based in Scotvalves- Kintore.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies. We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
• To ensure Rope Access equipment is inspected and manifested in line with current PPE regulations and applicable IRATA and LOLER requirements.
• Order, manage and dispatch Rope Access equipment under the supervision of the Petrofac Rope Access Manager
• Provide a focal point for the subject matter in the region they have been assigned to
• Promote shared knowledge, innovations, industry best practice and lessons learnt under the guidance of the Rope Access Manager.
• Contribute to inspections and internal audits as specified by the Quality plan.
• Ensure that all unsafe acts or unsafe conditions (near misses) reported are recorded and appropriately actioned in an attempt to prevent future incidents.
• Activity promote and drive safety in the system design and the delivery of integrity solutions, ensuring improvements are identified and compliance with legislation requirements.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of professional and industrial technology and research in order to drive best practice into the service offering.
• Provide the Rope Access Manager with support in all areas relating to the subject matter as reasonably expected.
• Good communicator, accurately relates information, uses active listening to ensure own understanding and is comfortable with written, spoken or electronic media
• Actively demonstrates commitment to higher performance standards
• The individual must have at least 5 years practical experience in rope access operations
• Must hold a valid Petrofac approved third party PPE inspection certificate.
• Must have, or have held, IRATA Level 1, 2 or 3 certification.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.