We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Under general direction, make sales calls and provide technical support to customers in a defined territory.
- Prepares for and facilitates sales calls and documents outcomes.
- Draws on knowledge of products and their capabilities to identify and troubleshoot/resolve basic customer issues independently.
- May need to escalate/involve more senior team members for complex customer issues.
- Provides feedback/insight on customer needs, competitors, technology, and other pertinent issues via CRM system/process.
- Bachelors degree and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point is required.
- No previous work experience required.
- Job requires travel up to 70% of the time.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
E 1/2 Lot 3, Block 4, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 167027
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment