-Active contracts 100 estimated at $5,157m and Annual turnover $800m via 500 orders.
-Decentralised Purchases estimated at $0.08m via 10 orders
-Approximately 16,000 registered suppliers and 100 new supplier applications per year.
-Material Purchases of $75m from over 2,000 POs per annum
-Decentralized Purchases estimated at $0.6m via 100 orders
-Approx 20,000 registered suppliers; approx 600 new suppliers applications per year.
-Importation 400 Tons Sea Freight and 20 Tons of Air Freight, via 200 importation files.
-C&P Business Tools including UNISUP, CONTIKI(AGORA), ARIBA & NIPEX
-CONTACTS: Foreign and Local Manufacturers/Suppliers, other subsidiaries, User Departments, Various
Government Ministries and Agencies, Banks, Scanning Companies, other third parties.
The Service holder ensures compliance
– Ensure that all local contracts personnel under his/her supervision is in line with the company’s
standardized norms and codes of conduct
– Ensure compliance of the purchasing process with all internal Company rules (including guide to
conduct) and all applicable laws and regulation (JV rules, Country laws…)
– Ensure the application of COMPANY and/or affiliate General Terms and Conditions for purchase of
– Ensure the good administration and filing of all the purchasing documents and ensure that all
approvals, justifications, circulation forms etc… are filed in line with the applicable procedures.
– Ensure that all purchasing activities meet audit requirements in order to minimize any potential
partner/audit claims or court actions.
The Service holder liaises with other teams and participates to the processes and communication of the
contracts entity by performing the following tasks
– Work closely with the DUET counterpart to create the contracts dossier, maintain a clear definition of
contractual responsibilities and discuss the agenda including:
– Preparation of contracts strategy
– Negotiation and analysis of commercial bids
– Preparation of recommendations to award in all Call for Tenders
– Participate in the TGP CATMAN network
– Ensure that all insurance issues of company assets and personnel are dealt with
– Supervise and train contract engineers and Graduate contracts engineers
– Define the workload of his/her team
– Ensure the update of the contracts management tool
– Keep informed of best practices in contracts procedures in other entities and affiliates for improvement
of contracts practices in his/her affiliate
– Use frame agreements FALTC signed by headquarters
The Service holder executes the following contracts activities
– Prepare and maintain an up-to-date list of qualified contractors/suppliers/potential tenders/contracts
with updated information in order to perform market studies; analyze and assess all possible answers
from the market
– Participate to the validation of the contracts strategy through:
– Arranging and attending Contracts Committee Meetings
– Pre-qualifying bidders
– Contributes and ensures criteria for evaluation are apt
– Creation of CFT commercial documents
– Preparation and issuance of call for tender to contractors and suppliers on the bidders list
Ensure the preparation and send out the dossiers of pre-consultation and Standard or Complex
invitations to bid
– Verify the alignment with HSE clauses, Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable
legislation when issuing all technical contracts and when drafting contractual and commercial terms and
– Verify the Terms & Conditions (standard, general and financial)
– Participate in the establishment of the technical, contractual and commercial agreements of complex
– Conduct the Terms & Conditions bid analysis and negotiation
– Conduct the commercial bid analysis and negotiation thereby creating a clear definition of
responsibilities and documents together with the DUET
– Participate in Recommendation to award (RTA) through contract committee/DOA and award validation
where he/she evaluates RTAs
– Handle the approval from authorities and partners, clarification of rights and obligation of signing
parties and the signature process of formal documents
– Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in UNISUP and AGORA, ensure effective use of
tools and systems (Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, AGORA) for optimum productivity.
– Ensure the handover of contracts to the Métier Partner
– Assist the head of contracts in the settlement of claims and lawsuits, in relation with the Juridical,
Insurance, Finance and TGP Directors by proposing strategies and actions and participating to the
– Monitor contractor’s performance with Duet, promoting and attending service quality meetings, claims,
amendments and contract renewal discussions with contractor and manage and maintain a network
with Stakeholders such as NAPIMS, NCD, Department of Petroleum Resources, etc.
The Service holder executes the following purchasing activities
– Handles Purchases in the Lab Office designated to him through PR assignment
– Analysis all Purchase Requisitions for adequate material specification, budget authorizations and cost
centres to which the purchases are being charged
– Reviews all PRs assigned, Group requisitions to reduce process costs, compile tender packages and
organize call for tender / request for quotation, ensure the use of e- sourcing tools
– Answer to tenderers requests for clarification
– Study, compare and evaluate offers in order to have the most economical and contractual advantageous
– To optimize by all means possible by bringing his professional experience to bear, Purchases with emphasis
on making Savings for the Company
– Pay attention to TUCN General Conditions and terms of purchase to ensure the Company is not exposed to
– Organize and lead negotiations with suppliers associated with award and performance of POs
– Issue RTAs in Duet with Métier Partners
– Where applicable to clearly state in purchase orders QA/QC requirements (in the form of Mill/Test
Certificates, MSDS, other certificates).
– Ensure the follow-up of purchase orders until complete reception and payment
-Ensure rapid and correct validation of PO’s
-Ensure reception of acknowledgement of receipt for PO’s from suppliers
-Ensure Suppliers’ deliveries on time
-Follow-up of goods receipt until affiliate’s central warehouse.
-Negotiate and solve all changes leading to amendment from Métier Partners or suppliers/contractors
-Clarify discrepancies between material received and orders, if any with suppliers
-Input all purchase data in SAP
-Ensure 100% compliance to COMPANY rules, SOX and local rules
-Ensures the establishment of suitable lists of potential bidders in accordance with vendor management
policies and procedures to obtain good value for money.
-Ensures contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model which reflect to company’s ethic policy,
procedure thereby minimizing company’s exposure to risk.
-Contributes during negotiation either for dispute resolution and claim settlement or for generation of saving.
-Mentors Contracts Engineers, Buyers, Contracts Administrators.
-A degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences (preferably Supply Chain)
-Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an
-7years work experience (preferably in Oil and Gas Industry) of which 3 should be in contract administration.
-Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the
company in general.
-Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.