12-Motnh Ltd Company Contract, outside of IR35. £300 per day approx
Senior Cost Controller responsible financial budgeting, expenditure, forecasting and reporting on Engineering, Procurement and Construction phases of a significant project.
The senior cost controller will be expected to carry out the following tasks along with any other cost control related activities required in the execution of the project
- Establish project cost baseline budgets and prepare project cost control plans in accordance with project execution and client requirements for inclusion in the Project Control Plan
- Prepare, review and issue of overall client and Petrofac management cost reports covering; engineering costs across Petrofac and subcontractors; Procurement Costs; and Construction subcontractors and personnel (when the project reaches construction phase).
- To establish and maintain change control systems. Ensure proper evaluation of change notices, determining cost impact on all affected areas.
- To prepare cash flows and currency distribution forecasts.
- Prepare cost at completion forecasts on a regular basis
- Provide commercial support to Account Managers in the preparation of annual budgets and business plans.
- Supporting the Account Managers by providing ongoing and regular commercial analysis and information regarding the financial performance of their contracts with particular reference to annual budgets, prognosis and tender expectation
- Ensure the commercial and administration requirements for each contract are understood and complied with.
- Undertaking periodic contract reviews and ensuring that specific issues, risks and opportunities requiring management are understood and communicated
- Monitor outstanding debtors and ensure that any commercial problems are addressed and that cash collection is maximized
- Preparation of Monthly Management Profit reconciliation reports.
The Senior cost controller should have 10+ years experience of cost control on EPC contracts
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.