We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Independently solves routine and some moderately complex problems using pre-established guidelines and plans and carries out moderately complex analytical processes.
- Typically has demonstrated skills in more than one process or analytical procedure.
- Works under general to occasional supervision over work product or procedure with continued direct supervision over new tasks or processes.
- May perform a whole test routine or process.
- May assist in recommending design or modification of analytical processes, equipment, or procedures.
- May require travel.
- Skills typically acquired through 2-3 years working in a technician capacity or through formal training equivalent to an associate’s degree.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
445 Woodline Drive, Spring, Texas, 77386, United States
Requisition Number: 183660
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.